In this video KC shows you how to make your 808’s glide/bend to the next note.
This useful tip will help make your beats sound a little more interesting by gliding your bass notes to give you beats some interest.
1. Open EXS24
2. Drop your 808 sample in the piano roll and make sure you know the pitch of your 808
(Watch this video on how to tune 808’s
3. Uncheck “1shot” if the 808 is overlapping
4. “Save” it as any name you choose
5. Push the “Glide” slider up about half way
6. When you play your notes the 808 will now Glide
7. If you paste the notes in the piano roll make sure you overlap slightly to get the glide effect
8. BE YOU, BE DOPE
Check out my video on “How To Tune 808’s”
Feel free to leave any questions or comments.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL FOR MORE BEATS, REMIXES, BEAT MAKING VIDEOS AND INDUSTRY INFO!!
Buy rap beats instantly online –
Sign Up for 3 Free Beats –
Need your songs mixed contact us here firstname.lastname@example.org (SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY)
Connect with us:
* Beats Store:
Software: Logic Studio
Plug ins: EXS24
Mic: SE 1000A
Monitors: KRK VXT6